Revelation 1-3 involve what John saw (glorified Jesus) and the things that are (the church).
In Revelation 4-5, John was called up to heaven and shown the things that must take place after “this.”
Revelation 6-9 involve the first two judgments (seals and trumpets) unleashed on the earth.
Revelation 10-14 provides some backstory what’s happening during the first 3 ½ years of the tribulation and some of the things coming during the second half of the tribulation (bowl judgments).
What we seen happening in these chapters occur in the break after the first two judgments (seals and trumpets) and into the final bowl judgments. These mid-tribulation events include:
- Eating a Little Book – Rev 10:1-11
- Second Worldwide Conflict – Dan 11:40-45a
- Death of the AntiChrist – Dan 11:45b
- Satan Cast Down to the Earth – Rev 12:7-12
- Resurrection of the AntiChrist – Rev 13:3
- Three Kings Killed, Seven Submit – Dan 7:24; Rev 17:12-13, 17
- Destruction of Ecclesiastical Babylon – Rev 17:16
- Death of the Two Witnesses – Rev 11:7-13
- Worship of the AntiChrist – Rev 13:3-10
- False Prophet – Rev 13:11-15
- Mark of the Beast – Rev13:16-18
- Seven-Year Covenant Broken – Dan 11:41; Isaiah 28:14-22 (note v. 18)
- Abomination of Desolation – Dan 9:27; 12:11; Matt 24:15-16; Rev 11:1-2; 2Thes. 2:3-4, 8-12; and Rev 13:11-15
- Persecution of the Jews – Matt 24:15-28; Rev 12:1-17; Gen 37:9-11; Exo 19:4; Deu 32:11
- Mid-Tribulation Announcements – Rev 14:1-20
- Seventh Trumpet: The Third Woe Judgment – Rev 11:14-19
Judgment leads not to salvation. God’s patient loving kindness produces godly grief and a repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth and salvation. What we read happening are consequences of mankind “burning it all down” under demonic influence.
PUSH PLAY and Enjoy!