WHY BELIEVERS WILL NOT SUFFER WRATH TO COME
For the first 2000 years of there were only Gentiles in the world. Following Abraham, the world was dwelt for 2000 years by Jews and Gentiles. Since Pentecost, the world has been dwelt for 2000+ years by Jews, Gentiles, and the Church (a New Creation “in-Christ”).
In Rev Chapter 4 the Church is in heaven while the world dwelt only Jews and Gentiles undergoes the wrath of God. In Rev 7 God chooses 144,000 Jews and marks them for supernatural protection. Their witness in the world will be the greatest evangelistic harvest of all time.
Why is the church not present? We learned from Paul in several of his books, the church is a profound MYSTERY of God.
- MYSTERY of God’s will is to unite all things in heaven and on earth in Christ (Eph 1:8-10).
- This MYSTERY is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel (Eph 3:6).
- The MYSTERY was hidden for ages in God, so that through the church the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places (Eph 3:9-10).
- To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this MYSTERY, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Col 1:27)
- That their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God’s MYSTERY, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Col 2:2-3)
Be encouraged that faith in-Christ is a HUGE DEAL with God. Revelation lets us know in the end the how the LAMB wins and all the promises of God will be fulfilled in us.